Sunday 18 April 2010

I'm still here...

I haven't been writing a lot these days. Just too caught up in a very tangled web of stuff to do and I don't know where to start.
My students are ready to finish this term. Officially school is out on April 30. We start again on May 12.
These days it's kind of difficult to deal with them because to be honest, we are just about fed up with each other. It's a harsh thing to say but that's the way it is. I just wish I could have a lot of students like the boy in "The Blind Side". The boy was from the projects, yet he had manners. That's difficult to find these days, even the kids from "good" families are severely lacking in manners and general values. *SIGH*

Anyway, tomorrow another week begins and I'm not really looking forward to it but a warrior never gives up.

No comments:

Post a Comment