Wednesday 7 November 2012

Classes on Saturday?????... no way!!!! I'm on vacation!!!!

Yeah, that's exactly what my students said this morning when they had to come to school even though it's Easter vacation period.
Hey, it's not my fault they're in a high performance football program and are required to stay on until their coaches set them free. I don't even know if they are actually going to have any free days; but that's not for me to decide.
Do you actually think I wanted to come in on Saturday??? Of course not but I'm always here, aren't I??? I'm sure Maryk, Carlos and Adriana could use some R&R. Well, at least we won't have to come to class for two weeks and we can all use this time for "school madness detox". I might need more than two weeks, though.

:) GLB


No comments:

Post a Comment